I had to switch host companies for my podcast, because my old one sucked. My new one is great.
However, one of the quirks of the iTunes store, is that when you switch the feed location, it creates a little trouble for subscribers.
So, here are the simple steps (with visual aids) to stay subscribed to the Time’s Yours Podcast Network, featuring the Time’s Yours Podcast and the Rights To Ricky Sanchez Podcast.
(Written instructions right below the audio instructions)
1. Go to the Time’s Yours Podcast on your iPhone/iPod within the podcast app, or on iTunes on your desktop/laptop, and click “UNSUBSCRIBE.”
2. Delete every episode of the podcast from your library, so it looks like this (don’t worry, if you want an old episode, they are all on the new feed).
3. Go to the iTunes store, and type “Time’s Yours” in the search box (without quotes). (you could also just go to THIS LINK, and then take the “show me in iTunes” option).
4. Scroll down to the podcasts, find the Time’s Yours Podcast Network, with a spiffier logo than last time, and click on it.
5. Click on the button that says “Subscribe.”
6. Rinse, repeat, and enjoy!
I can’t thank you enough for being a podcast subscriber. If you have any problems, questions, concerns, hit me on twitter or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.